Please read the FAQ's and further reference our Website Blogs for information, before calling the golf shops. Our actions during this time are entirely based on safety, compliance with restrictions placed upon us and staying open. We appreciate your patience, cooperation and respect, which promotes a safe experience for both our guests and staff.
1. Can I walk up and play?
Walk up play is highly discouraged and we cannot guarantee open tee times. Book in advance online or by calling 312.245.0909. Do not call the golf shops. Due to distancing requirements, staffing will be limited.
2. How early should I arrive before my tee time?
You should arrive for your tee time no sooner than 15 minutes in advance. If you arrive earlier, you will be asked to leave and come back. Congregating around the golf shops is not allowed.
4. Is the driving range or practice facilities open?
5. What food or beverage is available?
6. Can we bring our own beer or food?
7. What merchandise is available for purchase?
8. What are your safety procedures and what can you expect when
you are on site?
All common touch areas are disinfected on a regular schedule. Distancing is enforced at all times.
9. When will leagues start?
Some leagues, groups and outings are resuming and being assessed on a course by course basis.
10. Are Practice and Play Program rounds allowed at this time?
Yes, but only under the strict adherence to the booking guidelines for the program. We extended the program expiration date by three months, for all PPP cardholders, whose pre-pandemic end date was after April 1st.
11. Do I have to follow all rules regarding distancing, closures
Yes, all rules are non-negotiable. Non-compliance jeopardizes our ability to stay open. If you do not follow the rules you will be asked to leave the property. Compliance is mandatory.